Business Migration in Huntingdon County
As the saying goes, "Location, Location, Location." It is fairly common to think of this phrase in terms of a new entrepreneur looking for a fresh start, however this principle is equally as important to existing businesses that are searching for a new site. Huntingdon County Business and Industry can help locate and finance the optimal space for a business. In the past year, more than 15 local businesses moved to new locations within the county as part of expansion projects. Our assistance reaches further than just local businesses - in the same time at least 5 non-local companies opened satellite locations in the county.
- Determine the optimal geographic location for the business.
- Seek out properties that will serve the needs of the business
- Coordinate and attend 'site tours' of potential property purchases
- Review local zoning codes
- Manage a collection of low-interest loans and tax credits
- Create a financial package which will work best for the entrepreneur
- Maintain access to revolving loan funds on the county, state and federal levels
- With the permission of clients, will work directly with his or her bank during business development